Open Job Opportunities
Goodwill Staffing is recruiting for the following positions!
All interested candidates please call 719-380-8855 for more info.
Banquet Server/Set up:
To provide prompt and courteous service to all guests, encouraging the guests to return again which will generate repeat business. Position is an on-call basis.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all The Forum’s services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Practice “Clean as you go” policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have previous serving experience, but training will be given.
Background and Drug Screen Required.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Goodwill Staffing is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Possess a Current License as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Protect patient confidentiality including adhering to HIPAA regulations
- Be a patient advocate and provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrate sensitivity and empathy with chronically ill patients
- Show proper documentation and data entry skills
- Successfully pass a background and drug screen
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Master Plumber- Journeyman Plumber
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Bell Ringer, you will be a vital part of the seasonal fundraising efforts. Each Bell Ringer personally has a part in helping to feed, provide clothing, shelter and toys for the holidays to thousands of individuals in El Paso County and surrounding areas. For the Bell Ringing role, you will be required to adhere to background check and able to withstand long periods of time in inclement weather. This position is available through the holiday season.
-Must be Cheerful!! :)
-Must be able adhere to Criminal Background Check policies
-Must be able to withstand long periods of time in inclement weather during the winter
Full-Time and Part-Time hours available, weekly pay!
Overhead Door Technician:
Goodwill Staffing is looking for hard working, mechanically inclined individuals to fill positions as installers and service technicians of garage doors and openers. Must have an insurable driving record and current Colorado Driver’s License. Job expectations and duties to include but not limited to:
- Understand basic installation requirements.
- Properly and safely operate power tools.
- Assess job prior to installation.
- Know the differences in series of doors.
- Understand all hardware for a door and its proper name and application.
- Be comfortable working off of ladders and at heights.
- Represent company in professional appearance and behavior.
- Training is available. Installation of garage doors and openers.
Multiple tasks: Take down/repair of old doors/equipment; Installation of new doors; Assist with the operation, equipment and multiple service categories on garage doors. Construction/mechanical experience.
Above average telephone, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to read and interpret documents. Basic math skills required. Measuring skills. Detailed. Ability to work in outside weather conditions. Ability to lift up to 100 pounds. Repetitive standing, lifting, reaching, bending, climbing, & kneeling. Working on ladders at varying heights. Former carpentry work or garage door installation. Mechanical skills. Own a few basic tools. Looking for customer service oriented and energetic self-motivated individual, with out going personality and good work ethic.
This is a full time position.
The hours will be Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm with a 1/2 hour lunch (hours may change to reflect company needs) and available approximately one Saturday per month from 8 am to 1 pm, on call after hours emergency service rotation.
Drug Screen and Background check required
Concrete Finisher- Concrete Foreman:
As a Concrete Finisher, you will be working as member of a diverse crew in all types of weather conditions and in all types of environmental conditions such as dirt, mud, concrete. For the Concrete Finisher role, you will be required to adhere to background check and drug screen requirements. This position is a contract-to-hire position.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES (general description/all duties not listed)
- Preparing the worksite area for concrete footings, and assembling concrete forms at construction site locations.
- Bending, Forming, Tying, and Installing rebar as illustrated in plan or as directed by supervisor.
- Aligns and braces portions of project assembly, using bubble leveler, board, nails, and hammer. Measures distance between columns, using tape measurer or laser sighting.
- Installs outside and inside wall panels using physical strength or if necessary pneumatic hoist. Inserts pins or wall ties through holes in concrete wall panels to support, lift and position panels.
- Removes obstructions in grooves with hammer and chisel. Patches holes, cracks, and joints in assembled sections using mortar and trowel or necessary tools.
- Fill forms or panels with wet concrete and vibrate, screed, trowel, or prepare surface, to ensure proper concrete settling and surfacing as necessary or as described in plan.
- Top off, screed, or float the top of wall with necessary tools as required.
- Language skills, must be able to clearly and effectively understand and communicate in English
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends if necessary
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have steel toe leather work boots
- B/C, Drug and DMV Screen
- Team Attitude
- Get'r done right attitude
- Self-Starter-motivator-hard worker
Excellent Attendance and Punctuality is a must (No Exceptions)
Background check and drug screen required
Pay rate: 11.00-$14.00 Per Hour DOE
Bartender is responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, candidate would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
- Present and serve beverages to guests
- Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
- Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
- Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables
- Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed
- Position is an On-Call Basis
Background and Drug Screen May Be Required.
Location: throughout Colorado Springs
In addition to general housekeeping tasks the housekeeper duties in a hotel or similar environment will include:
- distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
- restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar
- replace dirty linens with clean items
- inspect and turn mattresses regularly
- store all dirty laundry in line with company policy
- check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- respond to guest queries and requests
- respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses
- deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
- organize and restock cart at the end of the shift
- ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- follow all company safety and security procedures
- report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- observe and report damage of hotel property
- and other duties pertaining to this position as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials
- working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
- physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30lbs)
- Previous Work experience a plus
- attention to detail
- customer focus
- listening skills
- planning and organizing
- team work
- high energy levels
Background check and drug screen required. $8.50 and up per hour